Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Underdog


One long walk down, through the hallway now;
you're finding out you don't fit in this time around.

ok. it's 11.57pm now.
and i want to sleep before 12.
and i realized i didn't blog for the past few days.
So here it is.

i'm tired. booo.
maybe cause i never sleep enough.
AND.
i keep having these dreams.

i mean like every day.
seriously every day.
two days ago, i dreamt i was some sort of detective.
and there was a killer with a gun after me.
and i was so so so scared.
i was hiding and running, hiding and running.

Then yesterday night, i dreamt about disobeying some rule in AJ.
and somehow me and 3 other people(can't remember who) ran out of AJ with 5 million bucks in a briefcase.

And apparentally they're some sort of dirty money.
or we stole them from AJ. Something like that.
So we had to get the briefcase back to a house.
then I was in charge of carrying the case.
So there were stuff that happened along the way.
like one of them distracted a policemen,
the other had to divert some ah beng's attention away from the briefcase.
so left like me alone
and i was hiding and running, hiding and running again.
and being scared, so scared for my life.
I think it's a bad sign.
Like dream interpretation kind of thing.
Should go and google. ok maybe after this.

It's 12.01 now.
I should sleep.
bye!

No comments: