Monday, February 22, 2010

100 years


15, there's never a wish better than this;
When you've only got 100 years to live

so yeap. back.
Sorry if I seemed a bit down and out today.
Just... can't really find any motivation to move on.

Anyway! Went to sushi tei with the cat high-ers yesterday! woohoo!
we ordered like scallop sashimi and tempura and ramen and miso soup and ordered until we hit 90 bucks plus. LOL. and there was only 4 of us. so awesome right! HAHAH.
and it was nice seeing them after like so many many many months. haha.=)

Feeling a bit stressed out.
'cause I don't seem to be able to grasp econs.
and geog. but I think this afternoon's studying helped alot.=)
but econs. sigh.
even my guide book seem to be all over the place. like its' contents.
It just seem to be all memory work.
like determinants of AD, determinants of AS, determinants of fiscal policy, monetary policy, yada yada.
I don't even remember economics being a memory work subject.
if not i would have taken something like... physics instead. boo. =(
Ahh wells. gotta live with what we choose. right?
Gonna try and hit the books again later tonight.
Maybe I can finally see something i can understand from all the mambo jumbo.

Is it just me?
Or... does the world seem really superficial?
sigh.
I've been thinking.
and thinking.
and thinking.
and i just don't seem to be getting anywhere.
I..
don't really know how to move from here.

It's like. ok. so... now what?
I mean there just doesn't seem to be any more motivation left.
and.

I don't know whether this is due to insecurity,
but why are people suddenly shunning me?
Did i do something wrong again?
argh.
I probably feel like the biggest loser in the world right now.

And it feels.
so.
so.
lonely.

No comments: