Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geek In The Pink


Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away

hello!
So!
back for another update.

It's been another rollar-coaster ride.
Just waiting for the downslope.
or maybe it's gonna stop?
Don't think so, but one can hope...right?

Busy week coming up.
I mean... really busy.
there's studying,
there's outings,
it's just... wow.
I can't believe they didn't clash at all.
hahaa.
at least I'm trying to juggle everything.

Even though I've got a tendency to just blog whatever.
but... haha shall try to talk about happy stuff.
makes me feel happier...anyways.

[ok i just deleted one whole chunk of information]
too bad.
AHHA.

ok so since my blog post might be short.
and i don't really intend it to be.
i shall go with another scenario.


The sun's rays shone onto the earth like a warm hands of a parent. And there she was, walking along the stretching road, thinking about everything and nothing all at once. And then it happened.
There he was.
Waiting by the roadside by himself. Yet he seemed... not alone, as though he was there all his life, just waiting for her to come by.
She would have called it love at first sight, but it was only on the 6th time they met eyes that he walked up to her.
"I need money for food. Do you have any money?"

yeap! that's the end i guess. hahaha.
hmmm. what else.

oh. friday.
I'm feeling.
excitement.
joy.
but more of that.
i guess apprehension.
and worry.

No comments: