Monday, February 01, 2010

follow me there; a beautiful somewhere


a place that we can share; with youuuu
I can tell that you don't know me anymore,
it's easy to forget; sometimes we just forget.

ok back for another update.
I can tell this is going to take very long. because i'm running to toilet every 10 minutes.
ok so I just came back from 2.4km right.
I'm tired, and thirsty.
So i took a bottle of coke from the fridge.
And talking to my brother about orientation, while gulping down coke,
very soon the whole bottle was empty.
But I was still thirsty.
So I looked through the fridge and found this unopened big packet of marigold apple 100% juice.
it's like 1 litre.
So I opened it and start drinking it.
Then brought it along with me to the room.
Then keep on drinking and drinking.
within like 10 minutes the whole content of the packet was gone.
I myself was shocked ok.
So I was like... "hey cool, just drank so freaking lot."

until it came.
was like 2 minutes later.
There was this super painful stomach-ache.
It felt as though my stomach was contracting.
Like the muscles inside were squeezing itself together.
It was omg damn damn pain.
Then it's not the "i need to go to the toilet" pain.
It's just the omg my stomach really hurts and I want it to stop.

then later on the diarrhea came.
It was like... diarrhea and not diarrhea.
Because instead of diarrhea-y stuff coming out;
It was just liquid.
seriously.
omg it felt damn weird.
like "hey... where's the disgusting stuff?"
then you just see all the juice and coke you drank coming out from the wrong hole.
probably too much for the stomach to take.

have been going to toilet at like 10 mins' interval.
and my stomach still hurts.
4 times already.
ouch.

ok guess that's like... all for today?
don't really know what to talk about.
except... i passed 2.4km! woohoo! by 2 seconds! yea I rock!=D

Lesson of the day: Never drink coke and apple juice more than 2 litres at once.

No comments: