Sunday, January 31, 2010

I think about the things I gotta do


You're looking for something you can't find
if you give it up you'll lose your mind
there's always something in your way

alrighttttttie.
Soo My plan today was.
Rot at home; do a major filing exercise where I'll file all the worksheets in my file and return library books and get everything on my desk tip-top clean.
Andd what happened?
I went out on a Singapore-wide shopping trip.

Ok so it all started when i was sleeping.
My mum came and violently shook my up and told me to get dressed for sunday breakfast.
I was like... "blehhh I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"
Ahhh wells, then my brother also got the treatment but he woke up earlier so he started pillow-hitting me so I'll go out with him for breakfast.
So I was "ahh fineeee."
So I woke up. And went to amk for breakfast.
Halfway my mum was talking about what's going to happen.
She had customers, my dad wanted to drive some customers and I wanted to do filing.
Then my brother came and "tampines today got warehouse sale and I want to go and buy shoes."
Then I was "oooooo if dad's driving can bring us to bras basah too cause I wanna but my 75 bucks worth of popular voucher and return library books"
Then my mum was interested too and we soo we set off!
and after having kway chup for breakfast I was really thristy so we went sheng siong to get something to drink first.
I... kinda messed up cause I bought Q blackcurrent instead of a normal drink.
So i ended up like sleeping half of the journey in the taxi LOL.
so the moral of the story? Never have any alcoholic drinks for breakfast.
feels damn weird.
cause you're suppose to be energetic but for some reason you're feeling damn sleepy.

okok so back to the story. I slept half the way and when I woke up, I was at tampines! =D
it was just a small mini shop. That's when I found out, instead of being a adidas warehouse sale as my brother had claimed. It was a JOINT warehouse between G2000 and adidas! =D
and omg the clothes were so freaking nice and cheap ok.
I bought a baby blue and baby pink formal shirt. aha!
ok my brother bought the baby pink one. I just liked it so I may "take" it sometimes when i go out haha!
it was suppose to be like 60 something I think but I got it for 15 bucks! like seriously! G2000 for 15 bucks!
soooo yea. first stop! then we went out and my brother realized the shoes he wanted to buy wasn't there. So we were wondering where to go next.

Then my dad complained that he was hungry so we went to beach road next!
went there for lunch and we have the thing we always have at beach road. This awesome food called "Chilli Noodles"
It's seriously called that. It's just plain dry noodles mixed in super duper lot of awesome chilli.
their chilli is seriously awesome.
And to top it off, they give bak ku teh soup to so when you want to drink something and go and drink the hot soup, instead of making the hot-ness go away it just makes it worse LOL.
AND YES I TAKE SPICY FOOD. -.-

After that we went upstairs to look for the shoes and my brother didn't like any. He had only one Adidas model in this mind that he wanted and he only wanted that model even though the others looked half-decent/pretty nice. Petty much?

Then after that we went to Bugis's Bras Basah to look buy popular stuff!
I went to return my books and CDs, then went to popular where my family just splurged LOL. end up still got like 35 dollars worth of vouchers unspent though. cause today was like the last day of the voucher's validity so we wanted to spend them all.
I also bought picks from Swee Lee since mine was like all lost again! the salesman was exceptionally cheerful. I wonder why... haha!

Next stop! My dad was like giving up on buying my brother's shoe and wanted to go home already (much to his dismay) then on the way he drove past queensway shopping centre and I was like" That's the best place in singapore to buy branded sports shoes at a cheap price. why not go there?"
My dad was like "really? I didn't know that!"
So we went there! then walk around yada yada he found his shoe
and we walked out of the mall a few hours later with me having a 101 bucks NB shoe even though I didn't expect to buy anything today LOL. ok and he got his shoe. haha!

Then we went to somewhere to buy roast duck. (It was opposite a Shaw Plaza) But i really wasn't sure where.
Then We went home. Then my mum was whining about the 35 dollars unspent so me and my dad instead of going home, went to amk central's popular to see what we could sweep up.

AND GUESS WHAT. POPULAR'S HAVING A SALE. THE AMK ONE. CAUSE IT'S THE RENOVATION SALE. THERE'RE PACKING UP ALL THE BOOKS AND EVERYTHING FOR RENOVATION. ALL STORYBOOKS HAVE "BUY 2 GET 25% OFF" AND EVERYTHING IS GOING FOR SUPER CHEAP OMG.

So i came out with this awesome H2 maths guide book that only teaches you how to use the casio GC to do all the maths questions. wooooo! =D
And I didn't manage to fulfill the 35 bucks yet so i shopped around and saw the whole Mitch Albom series. FOR SALE AND DISCOUNTS AND EVERYTHING.

So I was like looking through. Since I read "the five people you meet in heaven" and "tuesdays with morrie" already, I wouldn't be buying that.

Then one book caught my eye "For one more day" The blurb sounded really awesome so I got it! Haven't read it yet but I predict it's going to be another awesome read =D

And after that we went to buy curry puff and came home and eat dinner and here i am!
and i'm not looking at my unfiled stuff and not looking at my messy table.
don't look and it's not there.
don't look.
aha!

ok sorry no impromptu story of the day cause I'm tiiiiired.
I mean I went out at like 9am and came back at 8.38pm leh. shopping much?

maybe another time haha.

And if I ruled the world, everyone would have to give a reason or at least let the recipient know when they suddenly stop replying to any SMS or MSN-es so the other party won't have to worry that they accidentally said something wrong or somethings.

seeya!

No comments: