Tuesday, February 02, 2010

cause when i close my eyes and drift away


I'm thinking everything's ok;
I'm thinking two is better than one

ok back. Not exactly the best of days today.
But, ah wells.
Watched "edge of darkness" with weeseng today.
We were talking and when the movie started there's these 2 guys 4 seats away from us who stared at us and "Could you stop talking?"
I just like, "Sorry"
Then I wanted to go and complain to weeseng when i saw the 2 guys, one had a punk-rock hairstyle and the other was bald. People like that are BADD news.
and during the show we went toilet and accidentally kicked their chair. more bad news.
So i sat like two rows back(since the theatre was quite empty) and thought if they were going to start hitting people at least i can cover weeseng aha!
And it wasn't helping that "edge of darkness" is a action flick.
got my adrenaline pumping and kept thinking they were following me or something.

sooo they didn't bother us or anything. so yay. lucky us.
then dezhan told me that fi sent an sms.
suppose to bring something that represent us.
Then I found something.
But I dunno... when i think about it.
My life seems so...
sigh.
Insignificant.
But hey, I'm gonna do something about it I guess.
Shit but I feel the depression spike coming up again.(I thought these spikes were gone for good. ARGH.)

ahhhhhhh omgomg. go away.
ahhhhhhhh. depressed again.
crappp.

okok cheer up. cheer up. cheer up.
Lesson of the day: Happy people take full responsibility.(from a book I borrowed today.)
cheer up dammit! *smiles*
ahh screw this.

No comments: