Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you remember you at all

What can I do; say it's true
When everything I have breaks in two.

Went to esplanade for study session today.
Borrowed quite the stuff!
Here's a list of the stuff we all borrowed!

And I did this stapler bullet sculpture during one of the lectures!
Nice right! It's like this guy saying hi to his pet!
Pets are probably the most loyal social companion.
Cause everything else sucks.
at least pets don't bail out on you.
or leave you behind
they may go and run around, but at least they always come back.
and not leave you far behind in the dust.

ok enough about the bad stuff.
Found an interesting book in the aj library!
Here it is!

Yeap! the book of etiquette!
I mean, if I'm going to break free from whatever ties.
I might as well give myself some good habits to start with.
And apparentally it's a hella old book. Cause the librarian told me.
In aj library since 1988.
Isn't that awesome.
Hope I can pick up some good stuff from there.

Alright, guess that's all for today.
Am gonna be free tomorrow, so most likely going to end up all depressed.
and I just had like coffee so there's no way I can sleep tonight already.
ah wells. everything sucks.
at least I'm not taking alcohol today I guess.
Thanks for the friends today =)

bye!

-And I guess you still haven't figured it out,
but I'm just not like the rest of them out there-

No comments: