Monday, January 18, 2010

I hate me.

"And i figure it now, breakin' what's your heart is for"
All-American Rejects
Who knows.
who cares.
who matters.
i want to cry.
crap.

one night without alcohol and i'm already a mess.
my parents starting to suspect something so i can't get any more alcohol from them.
looks like i have to start buying my own.
this sucks.

get out of it already.
what's the matter with you.
or me.
for the matter.

i think i just need to cry.
but i can't.
i'm going to implode sooner or later.

why am i such a jerk.
what happened in between?
why did i change so much?
why can't i get back into social norm?
why can't I just be NORMAL.

i'm just moody today.
whatever happened to the old me?
I need to find it back.
NOW.

this sucks.
my life sucks.
ok my mum is giving me some more alcohol.
at least i won't feel so sucky today.
i want to just disappear already.
i suck.
please let me die of alcohol poisoning tonight.
i don't want to see what happens no more. the game is already over.
i'm sad.

No comments: