Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hanging on to hopelessness

-I heard a voice and she called my name-

You know. People once said that Absence make the heart grow fonder.
But people also once said that Out of sight, out of mind.

I guess both are true.
Only that one belongs to the subconscious while the other, consciousness.

And it really isn't as easy as I thought.
Sure, i knew it would be easy.
But i didn't know it would be this painful.

But facts are facts.
There's no use dwelling in fiction and fantasies.
For you know they never last.

You don't know.
and you never will.
For I'm chasing it away.
And it's slowly going back to where it once came from.

And soon, it'll be over.
all over.
and i can go back to my life like it once was.
and start healing my scars before they bleed.

It's impossible.
And it always was.

Hang in there,
and you can start tending to those wounds soon.

Wenbin was never meant to love,
and he never will.
never.

-It's not easy to see, that she's an angel to you, that she's a devil to me-

"In the room of ranks,
Of human relationships.
Friendship always lasts,
while love end up last."
-Yeo WenBin


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: