Saturday, May 03, 2008

The full moon through a rain-stripped window

-Here's a riddle for ya, find the answer-

And the light at the end of the tunnel looks bleak.
I seem to be getting nearer.
And yet it's in relative.
Or.. am I getting further?

TIRED. actually i was just tired a few moments ago. ahh wells.
HAHA I DIDN'T SLEEP IN ECONS. record leh! fine i was on the verge of dozing off, but miss lee kept peering over so i had to force myself awake. gah.

Then.. popped off with daryl to the polyclinic. hahaha. super long wait la. from 1 plus all the way to 3 to 4 plus. fell asleep there. ><

Celebrated pinglynn's bday today in school. haha super lucky the piglet was ok. i was super scared my MIC taste will like screw up my view or something.

Yea, then came home, gamed, sms and here I am. Not achieving anything. Sometimes you just want to rot more-often.gah.

Tomorrow's gonna be more busy. busy busy bee. sucks.

And the boy looked out of the window,
out through the rain drizzling down.
And as the boy looked, he knew there could only be an outcome,
Just like how the full moon was signaling all the while.
And as he looked, and looked, the rain came down.

-There's a reason for the world, you and I-




Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: