Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Bigger Picture.

So...

Now that I've distanced myself and take a step back, I can see now, the bigger picture.
The faults of all these that I thought at first was perfect.
I can see the cracks, the distortion that I can't initially due to the haze of trust.
I can see the traps laid out, the imperfection of my surrounding.
I can dodge them now.
Not all of them at the moment, but I'm trying.
and learning, gaining knowledge.

Talking in cryptic is pretty fun.
since only the guy who types it out knows what's the hidden meaning.
While the others are blinded, by the illusion of language.
Not understanding what's going on.
And they won't bother asking,
since they don't even know what you are talking about.
Even if it's right in front of them.
><

hmm.
anyway,
just watched the pretty highly-advertised "Jump in" by Disney Channel.
Worth my time.
definitely.
not just the show, but the hidden meaning inside the show.
It was not just talking abt rope-skipping and boxing and stuff,
but it was talking about teenage sexism.
which is pretty much a serious problem in the teenage world today.

ok. I shall end here. getting tired.
and i think i just said something wrong.
for the 235th time.
damn.

No comments: