Friday, June 22, 2007

When Helpless-ness takes control

okkkay. so there's 2 more days to prelim and sch re-opening and my study is still screwed.
haven't studied at all.
actually I've been studying, but i can't concentrate.
can't last for more den half an hour.
gah. And my brother outside my room gaming 24 hours with full volume blasting around the house is not helping.
I'm feeling damn helpless as the stupid prelim keeps coming closer and closer and i can't seem to get anything done.

Chemistry: Give up le, try to do if got time.
Physics: Gonna try to practice these few days.
Literature: Try to accomplish as much as possible before the prelims.
Maths: Haven't touched maths for 1 whole month.I'm sooo gone for maths this prelim.
SS: Try to finish before prelim, should be possible.
Elective geography: Only one that i can say it's quite ok-ly revised. Probably cause there's nothing much to revise anyway.
Chinese Oral: sucks.dunno how I'm going to do chinese oral when it's in the middle of the prelims. Proof of lousy school planning.

Speaking of chinese oral, I think i just missed another important session at tuition today. gah. suppose to be there, have missed the previous 2 sessions on oral already.
I sometimes loath my memory.

AND I FOUND OUT THE STUPID CAT HIGH PEN JUST LEAKED ALL OVER MY FULLSCAP...AGAIN!
sucks. it alrdy has a big stain from the black one, now the blue one leaked another spot all over my fullscap.

so ya. I'm screwed.
screwed.
and lastly, screwed.

"To study or not to study, that is the question."
---Yeo WenBin

No comments: