Saturday, June 23, 2007

The strength to go on

just came back from popular.
splurged 50 bucks there.
using my own pocket money some-more.
I'm so broke now.
Went there, bought a physics and a chemistry new edition TYS(since i lost my old ones)
a A-maths and E-maths formula book,SS tys, a physics guide book, 4 pens and a correction tape.
Wanted to get a E-maths guide book, but didn't have enough.
Tried to find a SS guide book, but to no avail.

Gonna try to claim back the $$ frm my dad tonight.
If not I'll be bankrupt for the rest of the holidays.
I have a whole shelve of guide books.
5 A-maths one, 1 E-maths one, 3 physics one, 4 chemistry ones, a macbeth guide book, a combined humanities one.
Not counting the textboks and tys and other stuff.
Have been building up my guide book "collection" ever since I quited tuition last year.
Really helps to have a whole lot of info just beside you.
Don't need to panic if you get stumped over a question.

So prelims in 2 days, the new guide books are giving me hope for my sciences.
and my mum just let me do work in air-con!><
ok. Yeo WenBin has just received the strength to go on!

No comments: