Friday, June 15, 2007

The Seduction Of Solitude

really don't know what to post now.
Don't want to say too much,
yet dying to say it.

A whole lot of stuff to study,
and yet I haven't started.
actually had plans to solve all the revision and stuff.
but after all the downs,
guess they've all gone up in smoke.

today had been a really boring day.
couldn't actually bring myself to study.
so slacked around.

Looks like I can't study alone.
But after all the stuff that has happened.
I'll have to learn.
the secret of solitude.

I'm stumped as in what to blog.
Normally, I'll just rant and rant like nobody's business.
but i guess with all the stuff that happened.
and the illusion of trust cleared from my view.
Learnt not to say so much.

Blog now has 6k over views.
pretty amazingly.
though it also means my blog is too public.
and the stuff i post are sometimes not meant to be well, so public.

Maybe i really shld start privatizing this blog.
so ya.


-------------------------------------------------------------------
To think out of humans' logic,
is the greatest knowledge,
only a crazy person can achieve.
-Yeo WenBin
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: