Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something of Value


See how what I wanted and I needed
It wasn't enough in the end
some how with the quickness
i forgot her i realized
she wasn't my friend

alrighty back.
Managed to finish the WHOLE.
(whole as in WHOLEEEEE)
approx. tutorial I'm so happy! =D
big thanks to fangyu for lending me her tutorial to have a reference! =D

hmm what else.
I'm going to watch indiana jones later.
ahha.
today, today today...
nothing much happened.
(Not alot on the surface, anyway)

I'm tired. =(
At least studying takes all the worries away.
so does rock music.
Life's simplest pleasures.

I know, i'm starting to sound incoherent,
but... wtheck.

tomorrow, tomorrow i think it's going to be a busy day.
ah wells.
I'm just going to rest well and gear up
and stand to fight another day.

(I know what you're doing.)
(don't make me retaliate.)
This is your last warning:
Back off. now.

Monoku for the day:
Like a baby on the moon

Season: Spring

No comments: