Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Know your enemy


The insurgency will rise
When the bloods been sacrificed
Don't be blinded by the lies
In your eyes

Yipee ya ya!
Another day of update,
another mundane day.

Had self-training thing during PE.
I thought this was actually better.
Like I could train harder and at my own pace.
ah wells.

What else.
tomorrow's GP.
I hope the paper i pinned up on the board hasn't gone missing.
even though i jammed it up against the board
so the pins are most likely going to drop out.
i don't want to do another one, don't drop, don't drop.

Heard poetryfest's coming soon.
gonna submit some poems.
And shall just, hope for the best.
Though from the entries last year,
the competition in AJ is REALLY strong.

I need some sort of...
I already have my motivation (it's a on-off thing you see)
I just need...
I dunno i really want to learn a new skill.
There's so many things I want to learn.
so. so many.
Sigh.

Life's ok... so far.

Did econs essay,
just to realize it's not due tomorrow,
which was supposedly the 'next econs tutorial'
LOL.

So now I'm just online... waiting, waiting.
guess, life's like that.
'till the next time!

Monoku of the day:
Snake through the misty desert

Season: Summer

No comments: