Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da


Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah!...
Lala how the life goes on...

Hmmm. today.
Bought new earphones and thumb-drive!
from the roadshow in AJ.
Cause they looked relatively cheaper from the others I've seen so far. ahha!

Just finished geog drq.
suddenly geog seem to pile up.. so fast.
one day it's "wow I think I finished all my work" and the next it's
"read geog, do geog, read more geog"
LOL.

ok at least I have no back-pile so I can slowly do my geog readings. =D
I don't really.. know what to blog about today.
So i'm just going to leave this at that.

The white flakes drifted lazily
from the storm-torn sky
to the ground of pure innocent white.
Smoke rose from a nearby chimney.
the flakes floated down, pass the greenery.
The wind blew, as though toying with the flakes.
They sunk, and sunk past the window,
the scene of a crackling fire.
A family, seated around the fireplace,
laughing, drinking thick, hot mocha.
It's going to be a white Christmas.

No comments: