Friday, March 26, 2010

Major Tom


Standing there alone the ship is waiting.
All systems are go. are you sure?

Speak up. Speak up.
are you there? one, two, three...
anddd you're live!
sooo hello! welcome back to radio station FM WenBin!

What's up today.
Track and field.was slightly exciting at best.
utterly sleep-inducing at worst.
the past years seem so much better.

This year's one seem to lack that...
energy.
People were too reluctant to do anything.
The tug-of-war was the only thing that got me interested. LOL.
cracked me up when the MC went "ok all students who are interested please go to the student's side of the rope."
and the 15 teachers who were playing went... O.O when up to a hundred plus students rushed out to hold the rope. HAHAHAHAH.
end up they restricted the number of people who play though.
sooo yea.

yeap. that's all for track and field.

In other aspects of life,
things aren't turning out quite as well.

Who am I. exactly?
Do I even belong here?
And is it really impossible, to have the best of both?
or am I losing my touch?
I think I am.
Sigh. Depressing.

and I was suppose to meet shaun and the rest at timbre today!
I SOOOOO want to go timbre.
but track and field just ended so late.
and I felt so peeved after school.
I rejected it.
=(
sigh.
depressing news. again.

I need someone to cheer me up. now.
like nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The light shone on in fury,
melting the white residue
left by the cold season.
People cheered,
people jeered.
the wind blew.
It was summer,
once again.

Season: Winter

No comments: