Monday, March 22, 2010

Horseshoes and Handgrenades


All the deceivers and cheaters
I've think we've got a bleeder right now

Alright. Back. Sorry for not posting yesterday.
Or did I?

Sorry my memory is getting worse and worse by the day.
Must be due to studying geog during the holidays
My head is like krshhhh... 25 degrees.. krshhh.. precipitation
LOL.

and i watched "My Brother" today with... my brother! HAHAHAH.
ok i tell you it's a damn sad show.
like seriously damn sad.
ok i knew it was going to be sad.
but i didn't know it'll be SO sad.
and my brother and me were just totally emoing
like esp. near the last part. HAHAHA.

Hmmm. what else.
Oh a new blogskin coming up soon.
(this one not that good. just a prototype for buttons)
borrowed a book today for a guide.
it costs like 131 bucks so i was like..
woahhh. better take super good care of it. HAHAHA.

Ok guess that's all for the diary of WenBin.

And the fire blazed on,
grinning, laughing,
mercilessly at the kids.
The kids screamed.
as a piece of wood cracked
and dropped from the ceiling.
Eaten up, in a flash.
Grinning, laughing,
wanting more.
The floorboards crackled
in delight?
It wanted more.
It wanted.. flesh.

No comments: