Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I only need one more day


and i'm sure the view from heaven;
beats the hell out of right here.

HELLO.
I'M BACK.
=D

ok soo...
Pub meeting today! Met the J1s! they seem... nice!
and there's another cat high!
I tell you pub and cat high are totally fated ok!

And the rest of my week is pretty much packed.
ok with the exception of thursday.
Who's up for doing vectors with me tomorrow? =D

anyone?
ahhh.. wells.

Cause i don't understand.. pretty much everything.
will need to read up.
Speaking of reading up, I need to read up on quite alot of topics.
ok make that I need to read up on ALL the topics.
but homework keeps coming;
so don't really have the time I guess.

and my gameboy is awesome! HAHA.
yoshi's island is an awesome game! I can't seem to stop playing it omg.

Even though me and my brother collabrated and finished the whole game a few years' back.
But I'm aiming for perfect score every stage now. WHICH IS OMG DIFFICULT.
but it's still super fun! ahha!

ok.. so what else is new?
yes. i still need to go shopping.
AND.
AND.
I NEED SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY ME TO RENEW MY PASSPORT.
IF NOT I CAN'T GO GENTING.
AND MY MOM KEEPS BUGGING ME TO GO =(
BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO ALONE.
SO SAD AND BORING.
ANY TAKERS?
it's just lavender?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?
hahaha. shall see how first bah.
maybe i shall go with my brother instead.
hmmmm.

ok. hmm. what else.

ohoh! i need to go and write my story soon.
sooon.
but for some reason my romance stories always end up being... not romantic.
so I kinda fail at that genre.
but the plot I have is too good to drop. argh.
haha i shall just try my hands at this again!

Ok, let's see... i'm bored.
I feel like whining. ahha.
Methinks thy whine doth much.

Guess that's pretty much all.
'Till next time, adios!

-I know I'm not a good person,
But at least I try to be-

No comments: