Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Bird and The Worm


For all my pals who live in the ocean and the seas,
with friends like this, who needs enemies?


HELLO YELLO MELLO!
ok so it was the lyrics as the title for the past few posts.
Decided to change it to show the title instead, then the lyrics.
Looks neater and clearer that way I guess. aha.

800 words seem like an awfully limiting story, methinks.
Ah well, the essay competition's the boss!
anyways, here's a short excerpt from my story! =D
"Joanne knew.

She always had.

It just hadn’t been as strong as what she was experiencing now. It was always this nagging feeling right at the bottom of her stomach, just laying dormant, waiting, and waiting to come up and burst in her face.

And now?

It had."


anyway! tomorrow's CNY celebration!
don't really know what to expect,
but I have a full day of events! Soo. yeap! happy happy me!
And then saturday's off to pai nian!
And from sunday onwards I'm pretty much bored. AHHA.

Kinda feels good not to be binge drinking already.
Ok technically I wasn't binge drinking. Since I've never. YES. never gotten drunk before.
so I didn't really binge drink at all.
but yeap.
ahha.
keep your body clean and stuff, you know.

Don't really know what to talk about today. hmm.
went with shaun to check out the venue for tomorrow's bday celebration =)
thenn we waited for like... 1 hour for the restaurant to open just to make a reservation. ahha.
Did a bit of vectors.. and I'm here.

Shall go and study functions later.
like way way wayy later.

All this talk about valentine's
got me inspired to do this poem.
So here's a little piece,
to all the lovers out there.
May your love stay strong!

========================================

All the nice things in the world
By: Yeo WenBin

I wanted,
to get you,
all the nice things,
in the world.

But the sunrises,
couldn't match up,
to your smile,
when you wake up,
in the morning.

The sunsets,
couldn't end,
as beautiful,
as the way you look,
when you sleep.

The streaming rivers,
couldn't flow,
as smooth as your hair,
when you brush it down,
and let it go.

The vast oceans,
and the big blue seas,
couldn't represent,
the amount of love,
I have for you.

So I got you these roses,
and even though,
they couldn't match up,
to my love for you.

I hope I did,
get you,
all the nice things,
in the world.

==================================

ok this post isn't all that long. =x
shall post about my awesome day tomorrows.
byeee!

No comments: