Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Re: Pick-Up Lines

ok... since I'm on the topic of love now.
Shall digress back to history.

And since I promised the best pick-up lines.
But decided not to post it up.

Some stuff are nicer said than seen.
=)

However, some stuff are also nicer seen than said.
So here's a little poem I wrote in secondary school.
The cat-higher people probably seen it before.
haha but still wanna post it up.
cause I thought it was one of the nicest poem that I wrote during the 'emo' era.

==================================================================
In My Heart 
By:Yeo WenBin

Your everlasting smile,
brought me up when i fell.

That peck on my cheek,
tingled till now, my lips.

Just a look at your eyes,
sweeps away all the deceitful lies.

The innocent laugh of yours,
opened up my happiness door.

Cupid's arrows never hit my heart,
till I met you with the help of luck.

My world was in darkness,
but you came and shone it into brightness.

No words can describe this feeling,
this mixed feeling that demands healing.

It's Love,
and yet it's not sweet enough.

It's Sorrow,
but yet it's not sad enough.

It's Yearning,
but yet it's not real enough.

It's Treasuring,
but yet it's much too late.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder,
but yet how much longer?

The very existence of you lit up my world of darkness,
and rescued me from the concrete floor of coldness.

Yet, all this is slowly fading away,
please come back and show me the way.

Out of this misery you put me in,
this hope we both had is growing dim.

All the memories of you are not in the dark,
for they are safely locked,
In my heart.

==============================================================================================

yea. it was the emo era. so don't complain =x

No comments: