Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blehh.

Ahhhh stupid.

was going to sleep, like going to memorise more geog and sleep already.
then heard door slam and mom crying.

bloody parents fighting again.
like.... arghh.

Never mind.
dad's going to drink,
mom's gonna cry.
And I'm gonna listen music.

Not going to think about it.
Not going to think about it.

This sucks. boo.

ok I need company now.
TONIGHT SUCKS.

damn la.
can't they just like.. argh.
let me sleep in peace.

now i need to stay awake until they all cool down first.
then i can go to sleep.
but then i can't sleep also.
cause i always have an inherent fear.
that my dad/mom will go ballisitc and murder me and my bro and then kill themselves sort of thing.
so everytime they fight, i have to sleep like in the wee hours of the morning.

AND I GOT SCHOOL TMR LA.
wah laooo.

and there's no way i can sleep listening to them outside. SUCKS LA.
nvm luckily i got my noise-reduction earphones.
gogo earphones.
not gonna hear them.
not gonna hear them.

lock door.

THIS SUCKS LA.

I need company.
I need company.

nvm, hurry study.
get that stupid degree.
then go be whatever.
get my own place.
then won't bother already.

I mean.... c'mon.
If you don't like living with each other that much,
why marry him in the first place?

might as well just divorce instead of spending your life in misery right.

arghhh. 
i probably get all my 'anti-marriage' values from them.

which is sucky.
cause everytime i think of marriage,
i think of them. fighting, crying, drinking, smoking, whatever.

ahhh whatever, just hurry up and finish with it.
so i can go and sleep.
i need company.

please stop crying.

the loud music in my ears ain't gonna last forever.
and that interval between tracks break my heart.

No comments: