Monday, February 23, 2009

sucks.

ok so i have like. lessons straight. on tomorrow.
the stress is starting to get to me. so soon too.

and it's not just the studies.
Cause i may wanna talk to Mr Ng to ask whether I can still sign up for the ABCDE camp.
since I got my position after the application period was over.
But i not sure whether I really wanna go for that.
So i'm like... stuck in-between! rawrr. this sucks.
cause i want the 20km walk and the sandcastle. hahaha.
those are like super fun.

but then i'm lazy too.
not saying that I need to redesign the noticeboard BY tomorrow.
and i don't have any common slots.

and that have got a 4.5hour lesson straight with only a 0.5 hour in between.
don't like! booooooooooooooo.

stress is getting to my head.
and it's not just the stuff.

Got this stupid gc worksheet.
that i didn't do.
cause it's self-practice.

and i'm sure I got more than enough practice using the thing for a year.
so i didn't do.
and now they sa need to do by tmr.

and i'm really really tired.
I need to finish up everything by tmr.
and there's PE tmr. don't remind me. argh.

ok im just ranting. I just need to get everything in order.

No comments: