Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something About You

- I don't know how to begin, I don't know how to get out there... to see you-

I'm feeling... melancholic.
You know, I've never known the meaning of this word.
But yet, I just feel like that tonight.
cause melancholic gives me a very peaceful feel.
so yea.

ok I think i'm reverting back to my 'emo' era soon.
May be mood swing. May be feeling paranoid again. May just be sad.
Let's hope it's the third one.

But... i dunno.
It's one thing to say, " Yea I'll retain. I should be able to fit in"
and actually doing it.
Ok this may just be my 'post-high emo' state talking, but sighh.
Just feel sad today.
Not like crying sad.
just sad sad.
Like you sit here, thinking to yourself,'I'm sad.'
and over the most silly of reasons and signs.

It's like the same old fears playing over and over again.
the insecurity. the stuff people say.
and for goodness sake wenbin, just because someone never do something, say something not intended for you, doesn't mean it's ABOUT you.
but i just can't seem to understand and internalize that point.
see? insecurity. hell lot of insecurity. this sucks.

ok sorry I'm like sad.
I shall go and talk to people to make myself feel better.

-It's been too long and I'm in time, yea I'm in time, yea yea...-

No comments: