Sunday, February 22, 2009

Night-time.

hellllooo! back.

ok. school tomorrow.
Need to lock up this computer soon.
Cannot get addicted. cannot get addicted.

Hmmmm.
Feel like taking out one of my old poems for wednesday creative-writing.
cause i really can't think of anything at the moment.

Wanted to say something, but forgot.
my short-term memory is really getting worse. boo.

hmmmm. what else.
ok my mind is a utter blank now.

Time to reply tag posts!

yinmin: yea we must really train to _________ further next time. hahahaha.
hoyee: haha really shall not mention here. just in case my blog appears on the ICT screen next year.
xin: hahaha.
nigel: hello! heard you're joining us for bowling outing on thursday! =D
sy: thankss! my voice is gone already. hahaha. and that girl really looks like you lorhh!

No comments: