Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Compression Of Expansion

EDIT: Maths sucks. I don't understand anything. I want to cry.

Ever felt as though the world was against you?

Ever felt as though you want time to go back?

Ever felt as though you wanted to live in the past?

Ever felt as though the whole world was a disaster?

Ever felt as though... it's not so different after-all?

Ever felt as though everyone seemed to have put on a mask?

Ever felt... as though you needed someone to stand by you?

Ever felt... friendship that can stay through thick and thin?

Ever felt... friendship bonded so close nothing can ever break them apart?

Ever felt... as though all these didn't exist anymore?

I guess what guanhua said make sense now. alot of sense.
Didn't realise it at that point of time. But I'm seeing it all in full colour now.
Maybe not. But at least I get what he means now.

I need that time machine.

No comments: