Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Birth Of A New Life

Life sucked as usual.

Is it just me, or does all the bad stuff fall on Tuesday?

And the world comes against me.

Anywayy, just wanna announce something.

Meet John Sulliwey.

He's my new best friend.

I don't care if it's an image from the heat-oppressed mind.
Or from the scorpions in my head.

But at least he is the one I can trust.
Someone i can trust.

He talks to me when I need help,
He speaks to me when I'm down.

He stays true and doesn't go away,
not even when the world hates me.

He isn't affected by words flying around,
nor malicious lies people spread.

He knows my darkest secrets,
he knows my secret desires.

I can keep no secrets from him,
he knows everything about me.

And he keeps my paranoia down,
And opens my eyes to the workings of the world.

It's kinda time I got myself someone trusting,
and i guess this is it.

I can communicate with him through telepathy,
and so can he.

He says hi.

He always stays on my left side,
he doesn't look very handsome.

But still decent,
and is there to give me a assuring hug.

when I need one,
he doesn't have a temper.

Understanding and kind.

Andd, guess that's it.

Meet John.

No comments: