Friday, May 16, 2008

The Bird Call At Night

-Am I so dirty, am I so flirty-

Life sucks. torn between two sides.
And i did not see it coming. nada, no way.
and now it's tearing me apart.
and it has happened once.
and it's not gonna happen again.
no.

And as the boy played a sad tune on the piano,
He knew he could never play the piano again.


I'm tiired. at least today's friday.
but that's like the only good thing.

Walking down the same path,
through the two different worlds.


And now. I just want something to keep me occupied.
something to take my mind off things.

The bird called out in the night,
announcing the world's chaos.

And I'm trying mika till my voice goes hoarse.
then i'll be all sad again.

The voice sung joyfully through the darkness,
knowing that no song could ever cheer it up.

Andd i guess the ABCDE camp is gonna be weird,
we'll just have to see how it goes.

The approaching storm threatens to destroy
what it has once destroyed.

And i'm still in a hella of dilemmas.
this that this that and everything.

What if everything right went wrong,
and everything that was left became right.

I guess life can't be worse now,
can it?

Life strikes down on the ground,
killing everything that couldn't run away in time.

Guess that's all.

It's all.
over.

and yet, beginning.
but the sad end was already forcasted.

or can we really change the weather?










-Why don't you like me, why don't you like me without making me try-

No comments: