Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Illogical Logic

-And overhead the skies are clear-

Woke up bright and early in the morning to hear my mum nagging me about girls.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm going crazy sia.

This time it was about how it was ok if a girl asked me out, because my class is full of girls, so it didn't mean anything, blah blih bloo. agrh.

Then she forced me to eat noodles for breakfast. ahhh.
then during breakfast she was still on my case la!
super irritating.
Then she was on about how now that i was in jc, it was ok if i was interested in *ahem* those stuff and sometimes if my class watched *ahem* those stuff i shouldn't be surprised.

I almost puked out my noodles la! wtf.
I hate those stuff. and i can't be bothered with them. rather go study.I seriously cannot see what's so nice about the whole thing la.
and. my class is like full of girls?! wtf.
I seriously cannot even begin to imagine the awkward-ness of such a situation.
she sucks la.
now i've got no appetite to eat anything.
ahh wells.

And cat high campcraft team made it into top 10! woots goooo cat high! =D

-But it still seems to rain on you-

No comments: