Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Dark Light

-If you say, I'm always yours-

Ahhhh. This afternoon when my mum called me to go home for dinner the girls were all screaming in the phone la.

Then when i reached home my mum was all giving me the 'I know you're hiding something from me' look. argh! Then she suddenly went to fry chicken and fries and fishballs and all the fattening stuff for no reason. I think she's trying to fatten me up so my 'girlfriend' will dump me or something. super dumb la!

And then my dad talked to me about *ahem* during dinner la! wth.
Can't they like stop? or at least pick a better time. -.-
He was on about how when my class people are talking dirty i shouldn't be surprised and stuff. gah. my parents suck.

And I think i'm addicted to sim city. Like super addicted. the game is super fun! =D

hmm. guess that's all. maybe posting later. tomorrow is slack day!

Here's my random view of the day
My favourite colours and why:

The colour sky blue denotes innocence, peace and tranquility

The colour Black denotes empty, silence, darkness and calm.

The colour green denotes exticement, fun, and thrill.

The colour grey denotes uncertainty, confusion and stuck-in-the-middle.

The colour pink denotes warmth, snuggling, cuteness and everything nice and pretty.

The mix black and white denotes opposites, style and punk.

The mix black and blue denotes security, protection and invulnerability.

The mix black and hot pink denotes piercing, attention-seeking, and somewhat hot.

-I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world-

"The funny thing about being flexible,
is that for other people to accept it,
you often are forced to flex your muscle."
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: