Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Ignorance Of Knowledge

-If I had eyes at the back of my head-

gahhhhhhhh.
went library to study in the morning.
woke up at 9am, then decided to sleep some more.
by the time i opened my eyes next, it was already 11!

then rushed to prepare everything and left at house at 11.10,
reached there at 11.20 and almost all the seats are like snapped up already!
Had to settle for an open seat.
which is like the worst seat of all of library.
besides the floor.

studied till early afternoon, then maddy came.
went to have lunch, and went back.
mug mug mug.
until 5 plus, then dad called.
went to meet him and my family at the hawker centre.

Ate. gah. I ATE LUNCH AND DINNER. arghh.
Anyway, after that my bro had to buy school shoes, so we wanted to go sports link.
then on the way we stopped at this fashion cause i was whining to my mom that i don't have enough clothes.

haha i chose two super-nice shirts. but they only allowed me to buy one.
ahhhhhhhh.
Then went to sports link. I was like looking through all the branded stuff. haha.
then while my bro was choosing his shoes, I brought my mum to look at a jacket.
Then she said she wanted to buy a jacket for me cause I always have running nose and was depleting her factory of tissue paper.
haha then i picked two again!
had a hard time choosing between the grey one or the white one.
But at last decided to get the white one.
cause it makes me look super-duper professional.
like a lab scientist.
hmm.. actually more like some sports coach.
which is like super cool!

Anyway i wanted to get new shoes too. but all too expensive.
ahh wells.
haha so i managed to get a new shirt and a new jacket!






nice rights.
I don't care. it's nice.

and my mum keeps complaining I have too many black shirts.
gah. BLACK IS THE NEW WHITE.
which makes it super cool.

Ahh wells. tired again. gonna surf around a bit more.
then maybe will surf around another bit more
and another bit more...

-I would have told you that you looked good as I walked away-

"What's the use of studying,
When you're gonna die earlier
Then those who doesn't?"
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: