Wednesday, June 06, 2007

When You jump.

I can't take this anymore.

My parents are fighting again.
My dad just went out of the house.
My mum is in her room, dunno doing what.(probably crying or something)
My idiotic brother keeps being damn rude to both of them.
Like they don't have enough stress already.

My dad is a pissing asshole who gets angry over a small matter.
My mum is so stressed out over my dad, financial problems and my brother that she keeps telling me life is useless. i tink she's having sucidial tendencies.
And me, I studied alkane and alkene, heard my parents fighting outside, wanted to continue but couldn't take it le. so came online.
Blasting rock music in my ears.

I really want to just leave the damn house. and stay out.

brings me to another point.
Friendship.

one of my best friends is mad at me.
another one betrayed me in one of the worst possible way.
one more dislike me.a lot.but doesn't want to show.
two more are still ok with me.
but how long will it last?
How long?

My family are full of problems that make me want to leave.
and my social life is screwed up so badly i just want it all to stop.

I really wonder, what the hell did i do to deserve all this.
I don't habour evil thoughts in my mind, I don't use underhand means to get something. I try to see the good in everyone. I try as far as possible not to discriminate.

Mt studies are screwing up. I can't find the mood to study. Whenever i calm down, I'll think of my friends, my family and feel like crying.
I don't even deserve all this stuff.

Just what did i do to deserve all this? Everywhere around me, my whole life is crashing.

Life couldn't have dealt me a worse blow.
especially when it's during my O's.

sigh.
why must life do this?
What have I done wrong?

I feel like ending it all.
maybe my next life would be better.

No comments: