Friday, June 08, 2007

Stained.

hmm, things may have been looking up, but they're not always perfect.

For one, even though my parents have stopped with their fighting and stuff.
they're still mad at each other and won't talk .
My dad just comes home and drink and drink and sleep.
My mum keeps saying she doesn't want to live and stuff.
my mum even asked me who i would follow if they divorced.
saying that it might just come to that.

And the worst thing is,
I don't think she's just joking or anything.
By the way things have been this year,
it really looks like a straight dash towards that divorce letter.

So, I was wondering if they had a divorce, would it be possible for me to live in a orphanage or something. Cause I don't respect them as parents anymore. It's like parents is just a name to me now.no more love.no more respect.
And following either one of them would greatly add a lot of burden and pain into my already worse life.

sigh.

So overall, things are still taking a turn for the better.
but it's not perfect.

No comments: