Sunday, March 25, 2012

There's something you should know.

The world has moved on.
and here I am.
trapped between the future and the past.

You look to the past for help,
to get you through.
Just to see that there is no longer
anyone there.

Everyone is in the future.
So you look to the future,
but no one has time in the future,
not anymore. because in the future,
everyone is too busy chasing their dreams.

So there the rest of us stay,
stuck in the present.

I wish everyone was still in the past.
But everyone wants the future,
so who am I to deny them?

 I guess I just hoped,
that at least one,
even one,
will turn around,
and notice the rest of us
trapped behind.

More than that,
I hope I can get out.

But I guess it ain't that bad,
to at least have someone
from the future who cares.

Slept for only 3 plus hours yesterday,
had office duty.
 So ranting whatever's on my mind.

Being doing alot of thinking lately.
maybe too much.
Turns out all depressing at night.


P.S. I am going to get braces soon.
P.P.S. Maybe a driving license
P.P.P.S.Or maybe not.


No comments: