Friday, March 30, 2012

The Take Over, The Break's over.

what is right?

Is it the way it has always been done?
or is it what's decided by majority?
or maybe,
just maybe,

it is what you reason it out to be.

Must the right thing benefit the high and mighty?
or only benefit the poor, the hungry and the sad?
or maybe,
just maybe,

we can find a balance between the two?


Too many issues,
too many expectations.

But still, I learn.

I will stand by what I think is right.
I'll probably end up making enemies.

But from the way i figure it,
if I don't make real enemies,
I'll never find true friends.

I'm not All mighty.
But at least I'm trying.

I guess I just hoped,
things would be different.

the easy way is often not the right one.

so I hope you would look in,
and stand up.
at least, for what is right,
and not for what has always been.

it's your call.

No comments: