Thursday, February 24, 2011

All you people can't you see


So. I am back.

heh.

I did another night shift on...sunday!
I think? can't really remember.

Among all the waiters,
It was generally agreed that the worst event
is a chinese wedding.
The most troublesome, irritating and difficult.

Because the people are drinking,
the food are heavy and evercoming,
and lots of procedures to follow.

Portioning, Constant re-filling of the million types of drinks.
Clearing,Replacing of plates,
cleaning up.

I was pouring drinks when there was this woman
who kept staring at me.
for like....really long.

Then she suddenly asked me,
' You have REALLY small eyes'
I don
't know.
But i think that wasn
't a compliment.

yeap.
definitely NOT a compliment.
of course i had to smile at her
and go,
'yeaa, I get that.'
Of course most people phrase it as
'are you from china?'
But...same trait, methinks.

Another guy wanted red wine,
but he was mumbling so I couldn
't hear.
So when I brought him beer(I thought it was beer),
He went,
'No I wanted red wine'
So of course i was like
'Oh sorry sir, let me change it for you'
He then turned around and stared at me
'Do I look like a Beer person to you?'
dammit man.
can i just pour the beer on him.
HAHAHHAAA.

Been having meat.
ALOT of meat.
Had a whole chicken for lunch and dinner ytd.
and chicken leg(kenny rogers) for dinner tonight.

Beef up for NS, eh.

No comments: