Sunday, February 20, 2011

All I want is to mess around


I did my first ever *drumrolls* graveyard shift yesterday!
In-Room Dining from 6pm to 3am.

Time really passes REALLY fast in a nightshift
as compared to a day shift.

I wonder why.

Maybe because it is busier at night?
Or maybe because nighttime just .... dunno.

As In-Room Dining goes, every trolley that goes up delivering food goes with a small cup of vanda miss joaqium.
So, it's really inappropriate to play with anything inedible just because it's well....inedible.
ESPECIALLY if it
's our national flower.

I have seen salt and pepper on the poor flower,
orange juice,
coke,
beer,
cigarette butts.
of course, in most cases the flower just disappears completely.
seriously?!

ahh wells.
Another nightshift today.
6pm to 11pm.
Hopefully to work as little as i can from next week on.
Going into NS soon. heh.

No comments: