Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Love Of A Thousand Minions


Watched Megamind yesterday.
not...too bad a movie, I must say.
It is funny.
and wayy better then other animated movies I have seen around this period.

hmmm.
Gonna start work again next week, hopefully everyday of the weekday.
Parents have been complaining (I personally prefer the word whining) that
I work just to pay off my own allowance.
Cause my (used to be) allowance is 50 dollars a week.
So I work like once a week to earn around 60-70 dollars to last me through the week.
kind of...LOL.

I mean... I don't really see what's wrong with that.
I am not exactly a big spender.

My money don
't go to overpriced clothes,

nor overpriced electronics

nor overpriced relationships.


I stay loyal to overpriced food.
and compared to the above 3,
overpriced food doesn
't exactly amount up to much.
Soooo yeaa.
Low output = low input.
heh.

But I guess I may start saving up to get myself a music player
before I head on down to NS.
Soooo this kind of justifies why I am trying to work everyday from next week.
Gonna ask the rest of the guys though.
hmmmm.

I need to do something more productive with my life,
starting now.

ok mahjong session soon.
'till next time!

No comments: