Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't say you love me


Back from another day of work.
This time it was pretty fun.
Slack, even.

But still my legs hurt like hell.
alot of hell.
every step aches as though
walking on the hot coals of the otherworld.

anyway!
So MBS is big...right?
huge.

So I was working there, ladida.
Waiting for the access lift to push up the cart of plates
when this 2 girls who were also working there suddenly asked me from like a distance away.

Are you from china?
(I mean yala I have been getting quite some of these comments there.
damn sad la. but I try my best to pretend I don't understand chinese
and make them speak english to me to prove my point.)
Then my colleague was beside me and she knew I have been getting
these questions all day so she shouted back,
'No! He's from Singapore!'

Then suddenly one of the girl ask
' AJCian right!'
Then I was shocked so I was like....
'yes?'
Then the girls were like,
'you don't recognize me?! I'm from 37/09!'
So I was like....
'No?'
Then she kept insisting that I should know her
and I think I was quite tired at that time
or something so I kept saying no. HAHAHA.
Then she continued...
'you are from..38/09 nono 32/09 right!'
So I was like....
'yes?'
Then the other girl just shouted
'Judi!'
and both of them ran away giggling.

I mean...talk about weirddd.

yeapp. job again tomorrow.
Tired.

No comments: