Saturday, December 11, 2010

Riding off to Nowhere


-I guess she's an Xbox-
nahhh probably not nowhere.

Will be away to Penang from this Saturday to...
probably next Wednesday,
or maybe Tuesday,
or maybe Thursday.
Depends, I guess.

Yes. Today is this Saturday.
This Saturday as in today.
I will be leaving at...7 plus?
Coach leaves at 8 plus.

Been a long time since i went back.
Like.... 10 years?
maybe?
around there.

And I think I'mma gonna do a little shopping
while I'm there.

Got myself 4 books from the library yesterday.
So..Probably will get to catch up on some reading.
Maybe I'll even get to do some writing.
That means I
'll be offline for these few days.
Unless I
'm REALLY bored and there's a LAN shop there.
then... it
's a different case.
and since my phone is Wi-Fi capable.
I guess any spot that has Wi-Fi access would mean I can go online too.
but i don
't think that is going to be very likely though.
hmmmm.


Would also be a good break from staring at the computer
like..everyday also.

Planning to blast off my resumes after I return from the trip.
Yeap. Gonna start work soon.

Life during the holidays
always seem so much better,
if you have money
I'm talking about TONS of money.
heh.

I need to buy myself a MP4/iPod/whatever plays music.
before NS.

What else...what else....
Hmmm nothing much I guess.

-I
'm more an Atari-

No comments: