Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Poison makes everyone feel better


-I’m coming home-
The months of anti-depression are catching up to me.

Hell.
Company is seriously addictive.
Im just alone for just 2 days.
and im reduced to this.

emo rock songs
bad mood
vodka.

Im this close to writing stories.

Did I mention that Q raspberry tastes like poison?
ok actually it tastes like cough medicine.
but with the vodka,
it tastes like pink poison.
or blood red poison.

Like something used to kill vampires or something.

I hope it is.
poison, that is.

Then perhaps it can get me out of this world
and into the world beyond.

ahh god dammit.
spilled some onto my shirt.
now it is blossoming
into blood stains.

wounds to kill me.
death by loss of blood.
thats good...right?

Wow.
Looks like this no-job vacation
is turning out to be worse than I thought.
much worse.

I seriously need to get something.
and without my mum nagging at me about which one is worth it and which ones are not.

No comedies can ever compare to a tragedy.
and for what it’s worth:
it’s a tragedy.

-I’m coming home-

No comments: