Friday, May 07, 2010

Stir It Up


Hungry minds who stare you in the eye
Spread it thick and make the biggest lights
Don't say what you're feelin
Must be hard to get
All those timebombs tickin in your head

Allrighto.

so.. didn't blog yesterday.
ah wells.

so today!
went back to cat high to advertise! lala advertise!
advertise AJ.

for some reason this year's one was less... magnificent than last year's
and we packed up like so much later.
and it was so last-minute some more.

HAHA. but i recognized one of the juniors from choir!
only one though... but it's good enough
seeing how i will only recognize one batch. HAHA.
and he said,"wow you changed alot, last time you were like blur and everything er er er, now you're so talkative."
HAHA. ok it's a good thing?
i mean i know i've changed.
and this is a good thing,
i feel alot more confident when i went up to a jc.
and it's rubbing off now.
which is awesome. =)

so much stuff tomorrow.
study
OR
go out
OR
go out (2)
i really don't know leh.
sigh.
aiiya i shall just see how tomorrow.

what elseee.
hmmm nothing much.. i think.

and i always thought islands were...
not part of any continents
that they were just floating pieces of land.
yes i know i'm a geog student. LOL.

I just have an awesome creativity,
and it may have impeded my logic sometimes.
ah wells.

Anyway i found this quote when i was stumbling,
"When I was 5 years old,
my mom always told me that
happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school,
they asked me
what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down "Happy".
They told me I didn't understand the assignment
and I told them they didn't understand life."

(Isn't it so inspirational!
What I understood from this was:
You could be anything you want to be
when you grow up as long as you are happy.)


I feel lonely today.
I seriously need to learn to be alone.
ah wells.

Monoku of the day:
Collector of ruined hopes and broken dreams

No comments: