Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sgt. Major


I know you think you made it
I know what I’m meant to say
But while you looked in the mirror
I was getting away
To you there is nothing to say

hola amigo.

So today.
Went for cca. did stuff.
went for pe. did stuff too.
my life is starting to get horribly routine and boring.
and adding to that pile, all the external stuff.
i'll hang on and make it.
I will.
just watch me.

There are too many people watching.
Waiting for me to fall,
waiting for me to trip and stumble.
I will. Sure I will.
But trust me when I say,
I'll get up, no matter how bloody I get.
I'll get up, no matter how tired.
I'll get up.
and win this race.
right in front of your disbelieving eyes.

ok enough of the depressing stuff.
I have quite some stuff on my to-do list.
shall need to accomplish it soon.
And i'm already starting to cut down on my computer time.
may need to start cutting it down alot more as work piles.

In fact I'm already forgo-ing some tutorials
which the teachers don't seem to mark ANYWAY.
so i might as well just look through it
and do it in point-form
and then get right back the important stuff.

anyway!
found this very interesting website.
http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine

Basically you input your body weight,
and then it'll help to calculate
how much caffeine will kill you.
Based on your favourite drinks.
So of course I had to give it a go.


You could drink 300.93 cans of Coca-Cola Classic before croaking.


After 129.78 cans of Red Bull, you'd be pushing up daisies.


You could drink 115.36 bottles of Starbucks Frappucino Coffee before croaking.


It would take 71.60 cups of McDonald's Large Coffee to put you down.

heh-heh.
Death by Caffeine.
Bound to be awesome.

Life kind of sucks.
But it rocks,
because it sucks.
In a way.

Monoku of the day:
Showing a showcase

No comments: