Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hey. I'm back.

-you can sit beside me when the world comes down-

I'm bored. as usual. BOO.

Went for lunch today with feng.
went to pepper lunch.

and then when the thing came i stupidly brushed my index finger against the hotplate.
and i ended up with a blister.

pain! super super pain!
then while eating and i turned and saw the wonderful big sign on the wall
'Eat with our new electromagnetic hotplate! Heats quickly up to 260 degrees!'

I was like... wth!
260 degrees? woahh. no wonder that hurt.

the blister is still there. and it's hurting! >=(

2 more days.
9 more days.

C'monn. I'm all geared up!

If there was ever someone who fails the basketball tryouts, it would be cinderalla.
Cause she ran away from the ball.

Alright enough of the mainstream lame stuff,
i needa think of something new.

hmmm gonna stone online.
hah.

-if it doesn't matter then just turn around-

No comments: