Thursday, February 05, 2009

Gives you HELL.

-When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell-

today was kinda ok.
Maths was plain stupid.

Went to watch cars with the others in the library after that.
I never get bored of the pit-stop scene.
I was watching the whole show just for that scene.
so awesome can.
'Pit-stop.'
HAHAH.

After that when lessons ended.
went to play LAN.

Then came home, watch tv, and slept.
just woke up. and here I am.
Don't need sleep tonight already.

Class List most likely released tomorrow.
Kinda excited/worried to know my class.
booo.

Let's hope I have another bunch of fun-loving people.
Please don't give me nerdy-looking/nerd people. omg no.
But it's the arts stream la. Everything is generally better in the arts stream.
haha.

My horoscope advises me not to connect too much with new people tomorrow.
Boo.

Alright. shall go and continue slacking online. muahaha.

-Then he's a fool then just as well, just as well-

No comments: