Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Stuff to do.

thanks for the comments on my tag.
don't know exactly what to reply each of you,
but just gotta say thanks.

oh and jenna i didn't know you're so evil. hah. =x

I just realized I have alot of stuff to do.
Looking from the big picture, I'm practically task-less.

But when you go into the details, there are so much stuff.
Un-done. Un-completed.

Publications for one.
I seriously thought the busy period for Publications were finally over
with the success of the project.

Until I sat down tonight and think about the details.
that i realize there are actually hell lot more.

coming my way. and i just do not have the manpower.
or the people with the skills to complete them.

There are many things that this cca can accomplish and do.
We just need raw manpower and skilled people.
Rachel will most likely be joining us tomorrow.

Which marks a good sign in the manpower section.
We will need to increase our efforts double this coming cca fair
if we're going to get more members.

My team has excellent members, this I do not deny.
My team have the brains and creativity that goes way above average in AJC.

They may not all be skilled in the needed areas,
but their always-brilliant ideas makes up for it.

Maybe the only flaw is that they think this cca is a small cca that is not regarded.
and the opinions from the rest of AJ is definitely not helping.

Even we've received a notice to cut down the cca.

I think one of the first ever reasons
I wanted to join Publications was cause it was not a main-stream cca.
Then all the other reasons came along and I joined with Shaun.

I hate everything mainstream.
from religion to choice of music to whatever.

However, this cca really has potential.
And I plan to help it reach it's potential.

Of course, it will not be easy.
As seen from the many problems we've encountered along the way.

In fact, it will take many years, decades even,
if we are to actually make it up there with the rest of the ccas.

But I think it is highly possible.
And I plan to start the wave rolling.

Shit I'm getting too deep in thought here.
ok nvm.Life's not getting any better now that '09 is here.

Let's hope everything will settle down by the time my academic year starts.

No comments: