Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Workings of A Spoilt Machine

don't... don't...

go away! don't come! don't... go.. go!
I... My heart hurts, go away!

Don't look at me like that!
just get lost!
Walk away!

STOP IT! Don't smirk! You don't control my feelings!
don't walk nearer!... don't! I... I'm... I'm sane!

You don't... control.. no... you...

DON'T DO IT!
Please.. please... just ....
STOP STARING AT ME!

I've done you no wrong!
just... GO AWAY!

GO FAR FAR AWAY!
don't come... don't... STOP IT!

I... i never did anything to you!
why.. why are you... my heart... it hurts..
it hurts... hurts so... so much...

GO!
just go!
what....
WHAT DID YOU DO!
why does.... I feel...
YOU DID SOMETHING!
whatever... whatever it is...
undo it. undo it now.

UNDO IT NOW!

DON'T COME NEARER! DON'T! STOP.. STOP PLAYING WITH ME!
i'M NOT PLAYING ANY MORE! you... you don't control me!

GO AWAY!
don't touch me.
don't.
DON'T TOUCH ME!
I MEAN IT!

stop it... stop.. stop...
please stop...
STOP IT!

No comments: