Saturday, May 10, 2008

The weak point's at it's back

-Why you wanna classify the types of things we do-

Fell sick yesterday.
used tissue paper like crazzyy.
haha and my mum kept feeding me overdue medication.

so I'm feeling worse then ever now.
well, but still, life's gonna continue, whether i'm sick or not.

so i gotta finish up my rationale, and newspaper, and a lot of stuff.

and surprisingly, i think i've managed it.
it was difficult, but i think it's my sick-ness.
hah. amazingly eh.

We'll just have to put it to practice one of these days.
and if it works, I'm down for a lot more happy days.
c'mon wenbin, i know we can do it.

just you, me and nobody else.
for you know that's how life is.
you,me,nobody else.

Mood: Tiirred
Weather: Pale Morning

-Music's all you got-

No comments: