Thursday, April 24, 2008

When you wait for the storm to come

-When I met you, you told me, to forget you-

And so. I finished my PI! =D
took me long enough.
but at least i'm free for the night.
free to whine, free to feel bored.
free to read, free to be free.

And i'm not thinking of the zuo wen, and the tests next week.
No i'm not gonna think about it. too bad.

And the boy looked up at the impending dark clouds,
took a chair, sat down and stared.
as lightning flashed overhead and thunder crashed,
he just looked and stared, in his head a bright blue sky.
A bright blue sky.

Mood: Relieved-Stressed
Weather: Calm Night

-I know the end is coming, a 24 story love affair, with me up here and you up there-

"Everyone has flaws that stick out like a sore thumb,
 But you must realize that your thumb's the sorest."
-Yeo WenBin
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: